Friday, December 05, 2014

A Mosaic Of Them All


"Winter is an etching, Spring a watercolor, Summer an oil painting, Autumn is a mosaic of them all."

~Stanley Horowitz

I have been in love with autumn since I was a small child. I always loved seeing the beautiful crimson, gold and deep purples of the season. I love the ripe pears and spicy pies. Cinnamon has always been my favorite scent, and Alan and I fell in love in autumn, and we were married in October. Autumn is a special time of year for me! I know it's strange, and I can't really explain it, but I have always felt healthier and more invigorated in autumn, like I have been renewed! And there is just something about a sight like this one, that fills me up with joy and happiness! It's magical!

Life Is Good

And, if FEDEX manages to stay on course today, my new camera will be here sometime this afternoon. It's a replacement for the Nikon Cool-Pix s3600 that went missing last month! I ordered the new one in a lovely shade of purple... autumn purple of course... and I can't wait to take it for a spin around the autumn world. Leaves, trees, Christmas lights, clouds, raindrops, wild geese, maybe even snow... who knows what the last of autumn may have in store? All I know is, I want to see every last leafy bit of it!

If I could, I would photograph every single leaf of autumn!


Leaf Of The Day

Mood: Happy

~Me :)

No comments: