Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Breakfast In America

"I went to a restaurant that serves "breakfast any time" 
so I ordered French Toast during the Renaissance.
~Steven Wright

I had a Monday yesterday, I went to have my yearly blood work to see if I my in-nerds are still working properly. I have some of the tests back, and yes, in fact I rocked a couple of them. But I am still waiting on the ones that make my doctor raise a disapproving eyebrow from time to time. My Hemoglobin A1C.


In my travels with diabetes, I have learned a lot about what makes my numbers go off the rails. Oddly enough it isn't just sugar that makes my numbers go wacky... stress is a big factor as well! I need to stop stressing over stupid stuff... cough... Sarah Palin.
Somehow, my doctor never believes me when I say it's all Sarah Palin's fault.
Odd.




Mood: Eh.

~Me :)

No comments: