Monday, September 15, 2014

What Will I Be Watching On TV This Fall? Glad You Asked!

"If television is a babysitter then the Internet is a drunk librarian who won't shut up."

~Dorothy Gambrell, Cat and Girl Volume I

It's THAT time again... time for the premiers of the new Fall 2014 shows on TV.
What will I be watching?
Glad you asked!

Sunday
Madam Secretary - Tea Leoni
CBS 8:00pm

Monday
Gotham - Ben McKenzie, Erin Richards
FOX 8:00pm - 9:00pm

Tuesday 
Selfie -  Karen Gillian, John Cho
ABC 8:00pm

Manhattan Love Story - Analeigh Tipton, Jake Dorman
ABC 8:30pm

Marry Me - Casey Wilson, Ken Marino
NBC 9:00pm

Forever - Ioan Gruffudd, Alana De La Garza
ABC 10:00pm

Wednesday
The Mysteries Of Laura - Debra Messing
NBC 8:00pm

Stalker - Dylan McDermott, Maggie Q
CBS 10:00pm

Thursday
How To Get Away With Murder - Viola Davis, Billy Brown
ABC 10:00pm

And there you have it! But that's just the new shows I will be tuning into, I will also be loyal to my old favorites too. New Girl, American Horror Story: Freak Show (season4) and, of course,  Castle! Missing these shows is non-negotiable! I wish a couple of shortsighted networks hadn't cancelled a couple of my favorites from last season... The Crazy Ones and The Michael J. Fox Show. I enjoyed both shows very much. Especially in the case of The Crazy Ones. Sigh. Robin Williams was back on TV and that has always been a thing to behold! He was such a gifted and funny man! When I heard that the show had been cancelled, I was sad, but figured he would be back to TV one day. Sigh.

I will miss Robin Williams forever!

Mood: Okay

~Me :)

No comments: