Thursday, July 17, 2014

Thank God For Cats And Humor...



"Not living in fear is a gift, because certainly these days we do it so much. And do you know what I like about comedy? You can't laugh and be afraid at the same time... of anything. If you are laughing, I defy you to be afraid."

~Stephen Colbert

I try to find the humor in ever single day. It's not always easy, and often times I will experience some silly bit of drama... such is life... but at the end of the day I try my best to remember a moment of humor. My mind is filled with memories of something one of my cats has done to make me laugh. Hendrix is a bit bumbly. Dylan is so serious, but sometimes he will do something completely unexpected and it will make me double over with laughter. But Joey... he is my little goofball. He is warm, and loving, and sometimes I think he is more flying monkey, than actual kitten. But a kitty he is, and he loves to make me smile. He loves a good photo bomb! You can't see it, but right behind Joey, is Dylan, all posed and ready to have his picture taken! LOL. Joey loves the camera! And just after I snapped this photo, Dylan was so pissed that Joey had jumped in front of him that he HISSSSSED. And of course, it made me laugh!

Thank God For Humor And Thank God For Cats!

Mood: Happy

~Me :)

No comments: