Friday, June 20, 2014

Soon...



"Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see the shadow. It's what sunflowers do."

~Helen Keller

 

From the archives. I took the photo back in the august of 2010. It instantly became one of my favorite photos of all time. Many times I have considered taking this photo and putting it on canvas. Maybe one day, we'll see. I haven't been out with the camera for a while. I just haven't felt like it. I am not really stuck per se, but I am in a bit of a funk. Summer begins tomorrow, and I know I will be out more with the camera. If I don't venture out on my own, Alan is going to make me go. LOL. If all else fails, we are planting next week, so there is always the sunflowers, roses and tomatoes... right? Or perhaps I should take up watercolor drawing. Look how nice the sunflower photo looks converted to that form!

But first... the summer solstice.  One thing at a time.

I think I will be back to normal soon. :)

Mood: Quiet

~Me :)

1 comment:

jr cline said...

Happy solstice. hugs