Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Whisper To Me



"Every time I stand before a beautiful beach, its waves seem to whisper to me: If you choose the simple things and find joy in nature's simple treasures, life and living need not be so hard."

~Psyche Roxas-Mendoza

What can I say? The weather in the Bay Area has been nothing short of summertastic! Yes, I know, not a word. But we will ignore it in favor of setting the mood. And what is the mood I am speaking of? Why... summertastic of course. LOL. It's winter, and it's so hot in the Bay Area that we are putting the air conditioner back in the window today!

All things being subject to Murphy's Law, you know what that means... right?

Snow in the Bay Area by Friday!

Just in time for Spring.

You may thank me now!

:)

Mood: Silly

~Me :)

No comments: