Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Ukalele Lessons



"Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination and life to everything."

~Plato

While on my little art walk down Addison st last month, I looked up from the poetry panels and noticed this sign outside a music shop. The thought of learning the ukulele made me smile. I have always thought of maybe taking music lessons, but the piano was what I had in mind, I had never considered the ukulele. But somehow, as I was smiling that day, the idea of playing that particular instrument intrigued me! Sure. Why not?

I have officially added ukulele lessons to my bucket list!



Sing, it with me now...

Tip-Toe Thru The Tulips With Me

                                                 Tiptoe, through the window
                                           By the window, that is where I'll be
                                        Come tiptoe through the tulips with me

Ladies And Gentlemen... Tiny Tim (Rowan And Martin's Laugh-In)




I can see myself holding impromptu ukulele concerts. You'd come... right? 

Mood: Silly

~Me :)

No comments: