Thursday, January 30, 2014

Signs Of Good Things To Come...



"The voice of beauty speaks softly; it creeps only into the most fully awakened souls."

~Friedrich Nietzsche

I love winter for so many reasons, and hate it for one. I hate it because it completely swallows up autumn, and takes away the beautiful colors that can only be seen during my favorite season. Autumn will always be where my heart lives, but look at these blossoms, is there anything quite like the first blossoms of hope that smile on you in the middle of winter? It was a blissfully beautiful day. Dark, cloudy, and just enough mist in the air to qualify as spooky! 

Mist that will turn into rain tonight. But there, in the middle of all the darkness, in the middle of the stick forest, was a tree, bursting with fragrant pink flowers. Hope. You wouldn't believe how beautiful the air smelled the moment I took this photo. I am not sure what kind of blossom it was, but it was beautiful. A true sign of good things to come! This same tree, will turn a lovely gold and cinnamon when autumn comes back around later this year. My heart is happy.

Mood: Inspired

~Me :)

No comments: