Friday, January 17, 2014

It Was A Warm January Day



"Because there's nothing more beautiful than the way the ocean refuses to stop kissing the shoreline, no matter how many times it's sent away."

~Sarah Kay

I had an amazing time with the Camera Wednesday. I spent some time in San Francisco, but spent most of my time snuggled up next to the coastline. Pacifica, Moss Beach, Point Montara... my goodness, I never get tired of the beauty. The temperature was nearly 80, but the air was soft and cool. It felt good to touch sand again. Bliss. 

See For Yourself...





As a photographer... well amateur photographer... my first love is autumn, but the coastline of California is a close second. Although, my lovely Golden Gate is in the running as well. So much beauty and soul. I am a happy girl when I have my camera in my hand.

Mood: Happy

~ Me :)

No comments: