Saturday, January 18, 2014

Do You See What I See?



"It's easier to dismiss ghosts in the daylight."

~Patricia Briggs, Dragon Bones

The other day, while out in the deep woods of my favorite park, I took out my camera to document the last of the autumn leaves, and thought I saw, just up ahead of me, a ghost. I snapped it's photo, then felt a chill. Now a chill in January isn't unusual, it is January after all! But the temperature for this January has been unseasonably warm in the Bay Area, in fact according to my phone, the temperature outside at that particular moment was 80 degrees! So the chill I got was quite unexpected! Anyway, as I photographed the apparition, I began to feel uncomfortable, so I left the park early that day. Shrug. Who knows? Did I photograph a ghost that day? Or was it something I didn't even see that crept up on my subconscious? I am not sure.

Tell me... do you see the ghost?

Mood: Curious

~Me :)

No comments: