Thursday, January 16, 2014

The January Full Wolf Moon



Oh, Man In The Moon
By Richelle E. Goodrich, Smile Anyway

Oh, man in the moon, send an evening star to wink at my dreary eyes, 
and I shall make a wish for a peaceful world that spins with no more lies.

Oh, man in the moon, send the night's cool breeze to lull my leery heart, and I shall
cast my fears to the wind with ease, and watch them all depart.

Oh, man in the moon, send the sandman's dust to rest my weary soul, and I shall 
slumber in happy dreams until the morning bells do toll.

Isn't that lovely? Almost as lovely January's full Wolf Moon! It was absolutely breathtaking as the slightly orange orb climbed in the twilight sky last night. I was on my way home, by way of Half Moon Bay, and San Mateo, so I had a front row view of the eastern sky, and it was perfectly clear outside, so there was nothing standing in my way! I was in complete photographer's bliss! Actually, It was a pretty awesome day with the camera in general! San Francisco was gorgeous!

The temperatures in the Bay Area continue to be more late spring-like, than winter. So, with the clear sky, and the warm temperatures, I did some photos on Mt. Sutro at Twin Peaks, and after that at different points along the San Mateo Coast. Ordinarily I wouldn't be able to take the cold and fog of the coast, during a normal winter, but with the weather this amazing, I couldn't resist! I will be posting the new photos over the next few days. You'll see them.

Stay Tuned!

Mood: Relaxed

~Me :)


No comments: