Saturday, December 21, 2013

Welcome To Winter... December 21st, 2013 9:11 A.M. PST



"Winter is the time for comfort, for good food and warmth, for the touch of a friendly hand and for a talk beside the fire: it is the time for home."

~Edith Stillwell

Sigh. Reluctantly I must now say goodbye to my lovely autumn for another year. It makes me sad, like an old friend leaving on an extended journey. Oh well, for now I will focus on living in the moment, rather than longing for the past, and the beauty of winter will carry me through. But how about a brief look back at the beauty that was...

Autumn 2013...

 

"There is something in the autumn that is native to my blood...
Touch of manner, hint of mood;
And my heart is like a rhyme,
With the yellow and the purple and the crimson keeping time."

~Bliss Carman

Goodnight Autumn. See you soon!

Mood: Sad

~Me :)

No comments: