Sunday, November 17, 2013

From One Full Moon Till Another

Full Beaver or Full Frosty Moon
November 17th, 2013
Fuji FinePix S2950

"Sometimes, I think of the sun and the moon as lovers who rarely meet, always chase, and almost always miss one another. But once in a while they do catch up, and kiss, and the world stares in awe of their eclipse."

~Unknown

I love photographing the moon! I enjoy looking at the moon and the stars and wondering if anyone is looking back! I believe there are little green men out there somewhere, who look down on us, sometimes with amusement, and sometimes with disdain. I believe that one day, everything will make sense, both to us, and whoever happens to be watching. I am not sure if it will be in my lifetime, but one day we earthlings will have our very own, The Day The Earth Stood Still, moment. Until then, I will just continue to watch the sky when I can, and photograph the moon, when I can, and wish for a space ship to land in my yard! LOL. Of course I would settle for a small piece of a meteor, I am not picky!

By the way, if you are wondering why November's full moon is called the Full Beaver Moon, pay a visit to the Farmer's Almanac to read all about it! 

Mood: Happy

~Me :)



No comments: