Saturday, November 16, 2013

Round Robin Challenge: All Natural Colors


"Some people like living in a black and white worlds. Let them stay there. Appreciate all the colors you see in your world though."

~Ashly Lorenzana

RRC: All Natural Colors

I love Karen's choice of, All Natural Colors, for this edition of the Round Robin Challenges! Autumn is my favorite season of year, because of all the natural colors. There is a variety to this time of year like no other! Trees that have bright green leaves as autumn begins, suddenly burst into the leaves so bright and alive with color, just a few weeks later, you can't help but feel in awe of them! Even when the very same leaves finally transition into the deep earth tones of dark purples, browns, deep mustard, and burnt orange, as autumn comes to a close, it just warms me inside, like I have just put on and old favorite sweater! It is the perfect way to prepare for the dark, stark, barren days of winter. But it's not like winter doesn't have it's all natural color as well. That's when I love to get out with the camera, and try to find scenes that have color, but appear black and white naturally, due to lighting. I hope I did a good job here of demonstrating the effect of light on natural color.

All Natural Colors...




Okay, that's my contribution for this assignment of the Round Robin Challenges! Now, go see what the other participants have posted! Just click the link at the top of this post, to be redirected to the official Round Robin Challenge blog! Better yet, please join us! You can find all the information on the blog!

Thanks Karen, for yet another fun challenge!

Mood: Happy

~Me :)

2 comments:

fredamans said...

Stunning collection! I especially love the one leaves shot. Splendid!

Karen Funk Blocher said...

So much beauty! I especially love the hilltop with the bay and the clouds.