Sunday, September 15, 2013

Saturdays, Football, And Leaves


Fox Sports Robot "Cleatus"
Cal Berkeley Campus
Berkeley, California
September 14th, 2013

"In football everything is complicated by the presence of the opposite team."

~Jean-Paul Sartre

 

Yesterday, Saturday, was an absolutely beautiful day in Berkeley! The sky was perfectly blue. The air was crisp and clear, and it was football day! I know... every Saturday this time of year is football day, but there is something about the first home game at Cal that makes it all so much fun! Yeah, at certain times the traffic can be a challenging, but at the same time there is a certain energy and excitement that can't be missed, and that can be really contagious! God I love it here! GO BEARS! :)

It also doesn't hurt that Berkeley is getting a big jump on autumn. Sometimes when I am out driving, I will turn a corner, and suddenly I feel like I am in the middle of autumn, rather than just on the edge of summer. Streets lined in bright greens, will suddenly burst with crimson! I could be having the worst day, and just turning down the right street brings me around to a wonderful sort of calm. So much slow that my sleeping will even improve that night. Look Ma... No Valium! LOL.

 It's hard to explain.

 

Autumn will officially be here in less than a week. Isn't that wonderful?

The Final Score: Ohio State (52) Cal Bears (34)

Mood: Peaceful

~Me :)

No comments: