Wednesday, September 04, 2013

A Late Autumn Memory



"I love running. I am not into marathons, but I am into avoiding problems at an accelerated rate."

~Jarod Kintz, At Even One Penny, This Book Is Overpriced. In Fact Free Is Too Expensive, Because You'd Still Waste Time By Reading It.

 

Well. Shit! I can't upload the photos I was going to post, because for some reason Picasa won't let me! Hells BELLS. So, instead of the lovely, slightly spectacularly colored, autumn like tree one can find in late summer, you get this repeat of the lovely, slightly spectacularly colored, autumn like, Snowy Egret one can find in late autumn! It's from Thanksgiving weekend, 2005. To this day, that day, and the memory of the time I spent photographing it, makes me smile!

That Snowy Egret was as beautiful as it gets!

And so were the leaves! Ahhh... the colors of autumn! Can't you almost smell cinnamon?

I hope Picasa will be up and running tomorrow!

If not, perhaps I will post an Ellipsis Flashback. I will make it a good one. Maybe something with some humor. Or maybe we will talk about the war. Or the war that is sitting in the wings. Sigh. Who knows?

Life is uncertain.

Mood: Sad

~Me :)

Note: If you are having problems uploading photos to Picasa, please let me know! Or if you aren't having problems with Picasa, but you have some insight, please feel free to share! :)

Note: Here are the photos I couldn't upload to Picasa. Thank you Photobucket! :)
 photo AutumnSaysHIBOaklandCaliforniaSeptember3rd2013KodakPostedSeptember4th2013.jpg photo AutumnSaysHIOaklandCaliforniaSeptember3rd2013KodakPostedAugust4th2013.jpg


No comments: