Sunday, May 26, 2013

Blue Heron At Crissy Field



"Birds know themselves not to be at the center of anything, but at the margins of everything. The end of the map. We only live where someones horizon sweeps someone else's. We are only noticed on the edge of things; but on the edge of things, we notice much."


~Gregory Maguire, Out of Oz

I wish I could have done better with this photo, but I was just so in awe of this Blue Heron that I wasn't ask focused as I should have been with the camera. Pun intended. Sometimes you have to miss really good moments, in order to capture the scene in front of you. Sometimes it's better to just enjoy the moment as and accept the memory rather than trying to make the moment immortal. It's always a split second decision. Good. Bad. Or otherwise. Over all I am happy with the photo as is. But the moment... it was a moment of unbelievable beauty.

Mood: Happy

~Me :)

No comments: