Monday, December 03, 2012

The Art Of Walking It Off



"I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me."

~Noel Coward

 

Parks. I like parks. There are leaves in parks. Sometimes it's autumn in parks. I like autumn in parks because there are leaves everywhere. Did I ever tell you how much I love leaves?

Also...

Did I ever tell you that I have an immature BRAT neighbor?

I don't like my BRAT neighbor because he does BRAT things like letting his dog bark for hours on end.

I like his dog. His dog is just lonely.

I have that pups back if he ever needs a friend.

The neighbor could burst into flames... and I wouldn't put him out.

Unless the dog is in danger from the flames he just burst into.

If the BRAT would.. I dunno... take the pup to the park the pup wouldn't get lonely.

Sigh.

Parks. I like parks. There are leaves in parks.

 

 

 

"You cry... I cry. You laugh... I laugh. You jump off a cliff... I laugh even harder!"

~ Unknown (But they must have had a BRAT neighbor)

~Me :)





No comments: