Tuesday, December 04, 2012

Belden


North Fork, Feather River, Belden, California
October 27th 2012

 "Rivers know this: there is no hurry. We shall get there some day."

~Winnie The Pooh

Another series of photos that I didn't have a chance to get to last October, after my visit to Plumas County. This is the Belden Town Bridge, in the town of Belden in Plumas County. It's a small community of about 22 people, which is amazing to me, because the area is absolutely breath taking! Of course the entire county of Plumas is gorgeous! I have only been there in the autumn, but with a little luck I will be able to do some photography there is winter. I need to build a new file of winter scenes, and this seems like it would be a perfect place to visit with my camera, my mittens and lots of time. 

 
Plumas County, October 2009

 
Plumas County, October 2009

 
Plumas County, October 2009

 
Plumas County, October 2009

 I have fallen hopelessly in love with the whole county since I first visited several years ago. It really is the go to place in Northern California for serious leaf peepers such as myself. On my last visit, Alan and I drove into the county from a different route then we had previously, which took us along the river as it weaves it's way through the county. On our first visit we took a route through the hills, so we didn't have a view of much of the river, but the farms and hills were so rich in autumn tones, that I could have stayed a lifetime and never gotten bored. I would have been too busy, editing all the autumn photos I would have taken during that season alone!

 
North Fork, Feather River, Belden California, Plumas County
October 27th, 2012

Plumas County is the place of daydreams!

Happiness!

~Me :) 

Visit the Plumas County Visitor's Bureau website to learn about upcoming events!
Plumas County Visitor's Bureau

1 comment:

jr cline said...

I see why you love it. Beautiful place!