Thursday, October 11, 2012

A Photo A Day For 6 Months: Day 153~ Annabelle In The Garden



"Autumn burned brightly, a running flame through the mountains, a torch to flung into the trees."

~ Faith Baldwin

Meet my scarecrow Annabelle. Isn't she pretty? I named her after a character in the movie, House On Haunted Hill. I love Vincent Price movies, don't you? I also love putting a scarecrow in the garden each autumn. I saw Annabelle at the store the other day, and knew instantly that she would be the perfect girl to watch over the garden when I am off on day trips like today. I am on my way back to Apple Hill today, in search of more autumn countryside, and more of the delicious apple cider donuts, and fresh, chilled spicy apple cider. MMmmmm!

Stay Tuned More To Come...

In the mean time, help yourself to a pear...



~Me :)

Now, go see what my friend JR is up to!

JR
http://jrclinephotography.blogspot.com/2012/10/apadf6-151.html

1 comment:

jr cline said...

Annabelle is cute. She looks like she is dong a great job watching over things.
I like pears. When I had a farm I had a great pear tree. This time of year I usually get one or two each week at the grocery store. I got a tasty Asian pear last week.

Link: http://jrclinephotography.blogspot.com/2012/10/apadf6-152.html