Thursday, August 19, 2010

Grrr... Sarah Palin...!



After Sarah Palin's Twitter crap yesterday, I felt like this video needed to be a part of my entry. Look, Sarah was at her vilest yesterday. Apparently she has never heard of treating others the way she wants to be treated! You know? I really have a hard time believing that our founding fathers had name calling, and hurtful barbs in mind. I don't know, I suppose I could be wrong, but if I am wrong, and they would approve of us slinging such disparities at each other, then AMERICA is not the best country on earth... and it never will be!

The question I have to ask is... Is THIS how you have raised your children Sarah? Do you count name-calling among your family values? If so, fine, do it in your own home, but don't step on clear thinking parents all across America who are working hard to raise fair-minded, responsible children! Sarah, consider your words carefully, would you want someone else messing with your children's morals? Freedom of speech used to hurt others... SAD... OH SO SAD!

Sarah Palin's words...

"Dr.Laura:don't retreat...reload! (Steps aside bc her 1st Amend.rights ceased 2exist thx 2activists trying 2silence"isn't American,not fair)"


"Dr.Laura=even more powerful & effective w/out the shackles, so watch out Constitutional obstructionists. And b thankful 4 her voice,America!"



This is all especially confusing, considering what Dr. Laura said about you, after John McCain chose you has his running mate!


"I’m stunned - couldn’t the Republican Party find one competent female with adult children to run for Vice President with McCain? I realize his advisors probably didn’t want a “mature” woman, as the Democrats keep harping on his age. But really, what kind of role model is a woman whose fifth child was recently born with a serious issue, Down Syndrome, and then goes back to the job of Governor within days of the birth?

-Dr. Laura (Full length article here)



-Carly

PS: You know, it's really difficult not to hop over to Sarah Palin's Twitter page and leave a "Good Morning Bitch!" Thankfully, I know what the 1st Amendment is about!

No comments: