![]() |
| From For Ellipsis |
"Sex is like snow. You never know how many inches you're going to get, or how long it will last."
-Unknown
LOL! Don't you just love that quote? Yeah... me too. As you can see, it's still COLD here in the Bay Area, and it is causing pockets of mayhem here and there. Brrr...
![]() |
| From For Ellipsis |
![]() |
| From For Ellipsis |
Sigh. All it takes is a little bit of snow to make me a very happy girl. I don't even mind that my arthritis is hurting me just a wee bit. :) Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow.
In an unrelated story, the Bay Bridge is at it again. It seems that workers on the bridge "accidentally" found another potential hazard that had gone undetected. Scary. I am not too sure that I feel comfortable using the Bay Bridge any longer. Sheesh. Spooky stuff.
-Carly



