Saturday, June 28, 2008

Round Robin Challenge: Weeds Can Be Beautiful Too!

"We have a choice: to plow new ground, or let the weeds grow."

-Jonathan Westover

If all weeds could be this beautiful, I think I just might be tempted to let the grow! LOL. This edition of the RRC comes to us from Kim, who authors the blog, "Nekked Lizard Adventures." Her idea was for us to showcase the softer side of weeds, by showing off their unusual beauty. For some reason, weeds have been catching my photographer's eye the last couple of summers. The way they look so soft against the backdrop of the ocean, and also the way they can appear when they grow among wildflowers. Like somehow they are saying, "Hey, we have our place you know, we have an earthly beauty that stands out, if you just take a moment to really see us." One day I took that moment, and now I am fascinated by them. I love photographing them. Great idea for the challenge Kim!












Be sure to visit Kim and all the other participants of this challenge, by following the links below...

Linking List

1. Kim... Nekked Lizard Adventures

POSTED!

2. Carly... Ellipsis

POSTED!

3. Gattina... Keyhole Pictures


4. Karen... Outpost Mavarin

POSTED!

5. Wammy... The Ellis Family

POSTED!

6. Jennifer Robin... Robin's Woods

POSTED!

7. Jema Hameed... Sweet Memories

POSTED!

8. Robinella... Robinella's

POSTED!

9. Olive... Ur Olive

POSTED!

10. Gina... Gina's Space

POSTED!

11. Kiva... The Eclectic Granny

POSTED!

12. Mary... Answers To The Questions

POSTED!

13. Monica... A Family Affair Photography

POSTED!

14. Vicki... Maraca

POSTED!

15. Julie... Julie's Web Journal

POSTED!

16. Molly... Return Of The White Robin

POSTED!

17. Teena... It's all about me!

POSTED!

18. Steven...(sometimes) photoblog

POSTED!


See... I saved some open places. They are just waiting for you to play along too. There is still time! Just hop on over to the official Round Robin blog and leave your information to play along with this challenge! Come on... you know you want to!

NOTE: Tomorrow is my birthday, but I am having my birthday dinner tonight. I will be updating and visiting your blogs until 4:00 PM today, and then I am will be gone. If you post after that time I will be by either late tonight or sometime tomorrow! See ya soon!