"Don't think. Thinking is the enemy of creativity. It's self-conscious, and anything self-conscious is lousy. You can't try to do things. You simply must do things."
Suzanne did a new cute little meme over at her blog, Living... New Suzanne R's Life. The idea is to list 8 non-boring things about yourself, and I enjoyed reading her answers so much, I thought it might be fun to do it on Ellipsis. When you get the chance, go get to know my friend Suzanne a little better by reading her entry. She is such a neat lady, and I will always be glad I got the chance to meet her. Cool meme Suzanne, thanks for sending it my way!
8 Non-Boring Things About Me
1. My birthday is this Sunday, and I share that birthday with the following celebrities... Gary Busey, Fred Grandy, Slim Pickens, Ruth Warrick, Nelson Eddy, Little Eva Boyd, Richard Lewis, and Sharon Lawrence.
2. I am only 4' 11 tall. Yep... I am a shorty. LOL
3. I owned all kinds of animals as a child, including... Rabbits, cats, dogs, goldfish, a turtle, a roadrunner, a turkey, two geese, chickens, a hamster, a guinea pig, a parakeet and a mouse. I like animals. LOL.
4. I had Chicken Pox and a sunburn on my 6th birthday, and had my appendix out the following year just a week before my 7th birthday.
5. I flirted once with a U.S. Senator! (WINK) Thanks again Senator!
6. I love playing with Hoola-Hoops!
7. I have a small beauty mark over my left breast.
8. I have been moderately lucky with drawings and lotteries. I have won, among other things, a diamond necklace, a cake, $2500.00, a One-Touch Mini Meter in Pink Glow, a sterling silver key chain, a silver suede coat, and a $10.00 scrap booking gift certificate.
That was fun! :) I LOVE doing memes, if you have a good one, feel free to send it on to me. :)
Reminder: We are playing a Round Robin Challenge this weekend. "Weeds Can Be Beautiful Too." You're invited to play along! Come on, you know you want to!
-OndineMonet "Morning Glory" Berkeley, California June 26th, 2008 Afternoon