Saturday, August 25, 2007

John Scalzi's Weekend Assignment #180: Build A Bumper Sticker

"Why do they call it rush hour, when nothing moves?"

-Robin Williams (Mork and Mindy)

Weekend Assignment #180: Go to this bumper sticker generator, and create a bumper sticker. Then post it in your journal. The generator page gives you a number of options to play with, so you should be able to have fun with it. Naturally, keep it reasonably clean; I have to link to it after all.

Extra Credit: How many bumper stickers does your car have in real life?

-John Scalzi (By The Way)

Bumper stickers huh? I went to the bumper sticker generator as requested by our blogfather... but I guess I wasn't feeling particularly inspired today, because my mind went blank. So, I did the next best thing, I looked up some funny sayings and quotes about driving. I am betting some of these have actually made it to some real bumper stickers. :) Hope they bring you a smile. :)










Extra Credit: My car Lilith doesn't have any bumper stickers on her. I don't know, I guess I am just not a bumper sticker person. Although, I did have one bumper sticker on my very first car. It read, "Single, and loving it!" But that was in 1985. I don't think Alan would appreciate me putting one like that on my car now. Tee Hee.

-OndineMonet

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh those are just hysterical! Love them!!! I'll have to remember some of those.

Unknown said...

Great fun! You named your car Lilith? I name my cars, too.