Sunday, August 26, 2007

The Friday Fill-In... On Sunday


"Nothing can cure the soul but the senses, just as nothing can cure the senses but the soul."

-Oscar Wilde

This is my second week playing the Friday Fill-In... it's really fun, but you know how much I enjoy Internet memes. You should play along also. You can find a blank form here. This week it is all about the senses. :)

Friday Fill-In #34: The Senses

1. I see new cosmos blossoms in my flower garden.
2. I hear an opossum eating crunchy dog food, that I set out for him. :)
3. I touch Elvis's whiskers on my feet. He likes to sit on my feet late at night.
4. I taste chocolate dipped strawberries. I can have 2! :)
5. I smell night blooming Jasmine. It's beautiful.
6. I sense the rest of 2007 has to go better... right?
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to putting a movie on the DVD player, tomorrow my plans include laundry and Sunday, I want to do some sewing on Elvis's Halloween costume! :) I can't wait to show him off! :)

If you do play, be sure to go to Janet's blog and leave her a link, so she can come and visit you! Oh, and leave me one also please. :)

-OndineMonet
"The Sunbather"
Berkeley, California
August 25, 2007
Late Afternoon

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, you're SO lucky to have night blooming jasmine! It doesn't grow well here in MA :-( Thanks for playing :-)

Suzanne R said...

I may play this later, as Stuff Portrait Friday is no more, but for now I wanted to invite you to my blog, here. You'll see why. ;-)