Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Your Monday Photo Shoot: Wave Hello!

"The story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye."

-Jimi Hendrix

Your Monday Photo Shoot: Wave hello! It could be you, or some of your family, or a group of friends, or complete strangers. I just want to see those hands waving."

-John Scalzi (By The Way)

I thought about posting all the photos I have of the various celebrities I have had a chance to meet in person over the years, but I also thought it might be nice to just post one or two of them, waving hello. Sometimes simpler is better. :) As you probably know, one of the things I look forward to every year, is the free concerts on the beach in Santa Cruz. In 2005 I went to see Micky Dolenz, a crush of mine since I was 4 years old! :) The series begins again this June, and I am already planning to be there with my camera in hand. I have chosen to see Herman's Hermits, featuring Peter Noone. They will be there Friday, June 29th, which just happens to be my birthday. :) A day at the beach, with a free concert afterwards, and then a late dinner in town. I think that will be a good way to turn 45!

Here is Greg Kihn waving hello, from his concert on June 23rd, 2006!




Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk Calendar of Events


-OndineMonet
Micky Dolenz 8/19/05
Greg Kihn 6/23/06

1 comment:

DesLily said...

why doesn't it surprise me that you used Mickey? lol..