Thursday, April 19, 2007

Busy As A Very Tired Bee


"That buzzing noise means something. If there's a buzzing noise, somebody's making a buzzing noise, and the only reason for making a buzzing noise that I know of is because you're a bee, and the only reason for being a bee that I know of, is for making honey, and the only reason for making honey is so I can eat it."

-Winnie The Pooh

Phooey. I am so tired. I don't know, maybe it is all the stress from this week. Tax time, the very deeply depressing and tragic incident at Virginia Tech, and one or two other things that on my mind, that zap my energy so profoundly. Put it all together, and I end up with my Fibromyalgia knocking me down to the ground. I slept all day yesterday, with only brief intervals of consciousness to deal with Round Robins. I still need to make the rounds tonight, to see every one's entries. I want to, it makes me happy to see how enthusiastic everyone gets. The Round Robin Challenges means a lot to me, I feel good about it as a project, like at the end of the Internet day... I contributed something right to the world. Something that brings people together in a positive way. I am especially thankful that I have Karen and Steven as co-founders and team members. :) They always have my back. What would I do without them as my friends?

I will start my Round Robin blog jog, when I am finished with this entry. I am looking forward to seeing all the entries. Maybe that is just what I need... some time spent in the company of art, and creative friends. It's supposed to rain tomorrow, but hopefully Alan and I will be able to go out together for a little while, maybe have lunch together, I will of course take the camera, you never know when a photo op will present itself. LOL. Or maybe I will snuggle up with Elvis, and do a little more hibernating. You know how cold rainy days can be with a cat. :)

-OndineMonet
"Buuzzzzzzzzzzzz"
Berkeley, California
April 17, 2007
Afternoon

No comments: