"And spring arose on the gardens fair
Like the Spirit of Love felt everywhere;
And each flower and herb on Earth's dark breast
Rose from the dreams of it's wintry rest."
-Percy Bysshe Shelley, "The Sensitive Plant"
It's Round Robin time again, and what could be a better choice for a topic that, "NATURE," to celebrate the first full day of spring? Our challenge subject comes to us by way of Gina, author of the AOL Journal, "Gina's Space." I can't wait to see what we all come up with! :)
"Nature gives to every time and season some beauties of it's own; and from morning to night, as from the cradle to the grave, it is but a succession of changes so gentle and easy, that we can scarcely mark their progress."
Sometimes NATURE brings us storms...
Sometimes NATURE is delicious...
Sometimes NATURE becomes cheese :)
Sometimes NATURE is... um... RAW...
Sometimes NATURE is angry...
Sometimes NATURE is calm...
Sometimes NATURE isn't fair...
Sometimes NATURE doesn't want it's picture taken...
Sometimes NATURE shows us it's strength...
Sometimes NATURE shows us it's vulnerability...
Sometimes NATURE is misunderstood...
Meet my opossum friend, Ipson Pendragon.
Thank you Gina, for the awesome choice for this round. Be sure to visit all the participating Robins, to see their interpretations of this challenge! Just follow the links below. And be sure to check the official Round Robin Blog this Thursday, to find out the topic for our next challenge!
1. Gina... Gina's Space
2. Karen... Outpost Mavarin
3. Nancy... Nancy Luvs Pix
4. Janet... Fond of Snape
5. Kerrin... A New Day, A New Photo
6. Carly... Ellipsis... Suddenly Carly
7. Annie... The Light's On... But No One's Home
8. Suzanne R... New Suzanne R's Life
9. boliyou... Percolation
10. Brad... We-Is
11. Meg... In Quest Of ***Welcome New Member***
12. Steven... (sometimes) photoblog
13. Dorn... Through The Eyes Of The Beholder
14. Gattina... Keyhole Pictures
15. Teena... It's all about me!
16. Julie... Stately Barrett Manor
17. TJ... Photo Inclusions: Every Picture Tells A Story