Thursday, March 22, 2007

Neither Emotions Nor Conflicts

"Flowers are restful to look at. They have neither emotions nor conflicts."

-Sigmund Freud

The tulips at the Queen Wilhelmina Garden, in Golden Gate Park, is gorgeous right now. Tulips everywhere, and in my favorite color combination, yellow and pink. Every spring it is a different color of tulip to look forward to, right now it is spectacular. Alan and I are going back next week to have lunch there, I wasn't really on my game today with the camera. Sometimes getting out with the camera after therapy is, well, therapeutic. Sometimes... sigh... I should just put the camera down, and enjoy the view in front of me. That's the thing about taking pictures, occasionally it comes down to the photo, or the memory. There's no shame in choosing the memory over the moment, you just come back later, when you are ready to focus.

-OndineMonet
"Beautiful"
Golden Gate Park
San Francisco, Ca
March 21, 2007
Afternoon

1 comment:

TJ said...

This looks so gentle..colors are breathtaking.
I love spring flowers.
Thanks for sharing...my entry was spring flowers too.
TJ
http://tjexpressions.blogspot.com/