"There is only you and your camera. The limitations in your photography are in yourself, for what we see is what we are."-Ernst Haas
This edition of "Your Monday Photo Shoot," is being hosted by Journals Editor Joe of, "Magic Smoke."
Your Monday Photo Shoot: Take a photo that shows you with your camera. A mirror or other reflective surface would probably help here. Also, tell us a little about your camera and how you use it. (This isn't a sneaky marketing survey, incidentally.)
Editor Joe (Magic Smoke)
Well, here I am again! LOL. Just a couple months ago, I got brave and decided to show my full face in an entry...for the first time mind you, and now, here I am showing it again, at a slightly different angle! LOL The last photo was in black and white, so here is what I look like in color. LOL. That's it...mystery solved! I guess this will be my official self portrait for autumn. LOL. So tell me, am I what you expected? Go ahead...give it to me straight...I can take it! :) Do I look taller? Tee Hee. Ok, now about my camera...
I have a Konica/Minolta Dimage Z1, with a 3.2 Mega pixel x10 zoom lens. It is a pretty nifty little camera, and it also has a video feature with does pretty well even in low lighting. :) I LOVE my camera, it has some weight to it, so it is a lot easier to hold steady, and it does pretty well for the amount of pixel power. I don't think a day has gone by, where I didn't take a picture of some kind with it, I guess you could say, this camera is my best friend. :)
-OndineMonet
"Just Me"
Berkeley, California
August 21, 2006
Evening
