Thursday, March 16, 2006

Curious Carly Gets An Ultrasound :)

"A good laugh, and a long sleep are the best cures in the doctor's book."

-Irish Proverb

Ok, so I went for the ultrasound test, provided by the machine in the above photo, and it went well. :) I was able to take a look at my Mammography results, and see the lumps they found. Yep, it wasn't one lump, it was two, and a strange looking Lymph node. The doctor was able to tell that the two lumps were consistent with benign tumors. No worries. The Lymph nodes looked odd, because of my allergy to aluminum. So, I got a clean bill of health, but my doctor made me promise to come in each year from now on for the Mammogram. I smiled at her and said..."Oh yes, I don't need to be warned twice!" So, same time next year for my date with Mr. Squishy. :) Hey, he isn't the worst date I ever had, and come to think of it, I have had bad boyfriends who squeezed harder. ROFL. Now, who wants to go next?

-OndineMonet
"The Ultrasound"
Hayward, California
March 15th, 2006
Afternoon