Wednesday, December 10, 2014

The Dry Rain...

"The autumn leaves blew over the moonlit pavement in such a way as to make the girl who was moving there seem fixed to a sliding walk, letting the motion of the wind and the leaves carry her forward. The trees overhead made a great sound of letting down their dry rain."

~Ray Bradbury
Fahrenheit 451

Not a lot of words for this post, just leaves. I can see that we are coming to the end of autumn, as the few leaves left here and there are taking on the earthier tones of brown and deep purple. But my eye still searches for the life amongst the dying. At the same time, I am happy with the changing hues, as it is the only way to get to next Autumn, and I am already planning my leaf project for next year!

Is this all it takes to make me happy?

Um.. Yeah... it is!


And now... 

The Leaf Of The Day

Mood: Tranquil

~Me :)


No comments: