Thursday, February 15, 2024

RICO CASE #23SC188947

 


Inmate No. P01135809

Charged with the following...

 
 
Click Graphic To Enlarge
 
 
 
 What happens if it all goes away? What happens if the case is thrown out due to misconduct on the part of Fulton County D. A. Fani Willis? As Rolling Stone said today, it's "messy". It feels like one more arrogant person (Willis) thought, once again, they could out Trump... Trump. I want to believe in Fani Willis. I do. But right now, I feel like I saw her make mistakes today, when she took the stand, that did her NO good. I totally get her emotion, I get the damage he has done to her, her reputation and her life. It seems like she should have known better than to get involved with someone she worked with, especially under these circumstances, or do anything for that matter, that a gave the impression of impropriety. We all watched Trump's attempts to steal the election. We watched as his surrogates defamed Ruby Freeman and her daughter. We watched as fake electors were chosen, and we watched and heard recordings of Trump strong-arming election officials in Georgia, so prosecuting him should have been easier than this. In a perfect world it would have been, but alas, we are not in a perfect world are we? All I know is people make big mistakes sometimes, and what Trump did was no mistake, it was a deliberate act of trying to overturn the results of a free and fair election.

 
 
 
I just noticed that this post looks really weird. I am unable to fix it. I can't get the form to move to the left, and the font went off the rails. Figures. Trump in all ways is a pain in the ass. Can't fix it, so FUCK IT!


 

 

No comments: