Wednesday, December 06, 2023

Not Previously Posted

 

“On my canvas of life, you bring colors of love and joy,
Just like in winters,
The setting sun brings beams of red and purple to the sky.” 

~Hareem Ch,
 
There were a lot of photos that didn't make it into my blog, but that I have decided to save to my Google album, as an accurate look at what I saw on my travels through 2023. This is one of the first photos of sparrows that I took this year. This picture was taken at the Clifton Court Forebay, last January. Ducks, Osprey, and all kinds of perching birds were flying around, but this bush belonged to these Golden Crowned Sparrows. A beautiful sight! I saw a lot of pretty things this year, and here is a small sampling. I will probably do another sampling before the end of the year.
 





 

 

No comments: