Monday, November 06, 2023

Beer Jerky Soda

 


“There were days when no kid came out of his house without looking around. The week after Halloween had a quality both hungover and ominous, the light pitched, the sky smashed against the rooftops.”
 
~Jonathan Lethem,
 

Okay, I have kinda found my bravery when it comes to spiders, so now I need to work on my inability to visit little stores and shops out here in the valley. For some reason I have shied away from checking out what kind of things are most popular in the quirky little shops. Almost to the point of it being a phobia! What the hell is that about? I know... I'm a weirdo, it's just that everything out here is so foreign to me. The little delta shops, and seeing weirdness everywhere, like the constant red light runners. I dunno, I know bait is a big deal here, so is jerky, but I am betting there are other cool products to be had. I passed a place a while back that advertised "gizzards" for sale. I wonder if they were for bait or for Sunday dinner? Hmmm... I have NO IDEA! I guess it's time to check it out!
 

Stay Tuned! 
 
By the way, which one do your like?
 Original, Black and White or Sepia?

 

No comments: