Friday, October 27, 2023

Autumn Leaf Of The Day #36

 

“Every story begins somewhere, some in the rain of forgotten yesterdays and some in the scent of autumn leaves...” 

~Jayita Bhattacharjee 
 

My favorite color combination is, pink and yellow. When I was a little girl I had a pink room, and a yellow bedspread with Holly Hobby on it. I chose the paint colors and bedding for myself, and I requested a lemon yellow bean bag chair for the corner of the room, next to my TV. I always thought my room would one day be featured in a design magazine, but alas, I never got that call! LOL. I kept that bedspread for years, well into my teens, but around the age of 16 or 17 I did a redo of the decor and opted to paint my room blue, and chose a blue and green ivy quilt. It was so cute, and just the rights shades of both colors. A little darker than the yellow and pink, but also very girly. I was a girly, girl, so while the quilt was at that point gone, my Holly Hobby doll always remained on my bed. Gosh that was a long time ago, but every time I see pink and yellow together, it takes me back to a really nice memory of me designing my very own bedroom!
 

 

No comments: