Friday, August 18, 2023

Because, Of Course.

 

“That wasn't any act of God. That was an act of pure human fuckery.”
 
Stephen King,
  The Stand
 
Elon Musk wants Trump's attention so much, I am actually embarrassed for him! Ever sense he took ownership of Twitter he has been actively ruining it. He has lost money. He hasn't paid his bills. Hasn't paid some techs he fired at the beginning of the year. Rebranded Twitter X, I still haven't figured that move out yet! He put a giant X on the Twitter building, without permission from the city of San Francisco. He refused to turn over Trump's DMs to the DOJ and was fined $300,00 for his efforts to block them. I could go on but why?
 
Musk has already deleted that post and has one of his engineers speaking with the community to try and have a summit! So who knows? Fucker. The joke is really on him. It's a requirement that to feature a social media app in the Apple Store and Google Play, it has to have a block feature for security reasons. Foolish man. If it is carried out I still have the choice of riding it out like I have all along, or pulling the plug. I am sure what I will do. Complacency seems to be my friend. After all there is the Mute button.
 
"The muting is better, anyway. More like burying them alive."
 
~Michael McKean
Twitter 8/18/23
 

 
 
 

No comments: