Monday, November 28, 2022

Crunchy Leaves And Autumn Leaf Of The Day #67

 

"There's an endless autumn in me,
 scenting my thoughts like campfire smoke."
 
~Jarod K. Anderson
Field Guide To The Haunted Forest
 
This year has been so dry and the leaves are damaged. It's noticeable, if only republicans would just look around them. But, between you and me, I believe they fully know that Climate Change is affecting California to a devastating degree. Autumns will be less colorful in the next few years, and if there are many colors to be found it will be , like Plumas or Butte counties. I can't get there as easily as I once did, and that makes me sad. I will keep looking for autumn all around me, and I am fairly sure I will get back up in the hills at some point next year, but I know autumn is the time for last hurrahs, and I am feeling my life is wanting me to do as much living as I can, because winter is coming, and it brings glorious darkness with it!
 

 ~Me

No comments: