Thursday, October 13, 2022

Happy Anniversary And Autumn Leaf Of The Day #22

 

"So, I love you because the entire universe
 conspired to help me find you."
 
~Paulo Coelho
The Alchemist
 
32 years ago today I married my best friend. We were 11 years in admitting we were in love and then 2 additional years reaching the alter, but we eventually did and it's been quite the adventure. It's been the best time of my life. We have had fun, tragedy, deep sorrows, deep love, and times when it all couldn't have gone better or worse. Through it all, and at the end of the day, we have never gone to bed with a grudge or with dark feelings of parting. Our adventure continues a year older, as it should, with two people who see each other as they did on their wedding day, not as the elderly couple they are. He doesn't look a day older to me, and he continually tells me I am beautiful. 
 
I guess we are in love.
 
💓 
 

 

~Me

1 comment:

fredamans said...

Happy anniversary!