Wednesday, August 24, 2022

This Way Guys! UPDATE!

 

"If you're born without wings, 
 do nothing to prevent them from growing."
 
UPDATE: That contraption the fella is flying about the sky in is actually called a "paramotor" or motorized glider, not a para-glider. Thanks to my friend Bob ( https://twitter.com/WagstaffBob ) for the update!
 
~Coco Chanel
 
So one day last spring, while bird watching along Desmond road, in Galt, I noticed this fella soaring about the sky over Lodi. Sometimes he seemed closer, sometimes farther away, which I suppose is the nature of paragliding, but what stood out were the colors of his sail. They were so beautiful and vibrant it was hard to remember that hanging a puss had become my new hobby. And with the optical illusion of his leading a flock of Greater White-faced geese across the sky, I damn near broke into a smile!
 
Damn IT!   ;) It really is the little things!



 


~Me 
August 24th 2022

No comments: