Wednesday, February 10, 2021

It's Narcissus Not Narcissist, Dummy!

 

"Rare indeed is the seed who can bury its nightmares
 and still stem and blossom into it's wildest dreams."
 
~Curtis Tyrone Jones
 

 
I could say a lot about the opening arguments of Trump's Impeachment trial, but fuck me,why? I'm so sick of this stupid nightmare. He's out of office and he's putting on a laughable defense all the while inciting, Insurrection: The Sequel, for March 4th. This could have all been over with before he left office, but McConnell held out for this week. Why did McConnell do that? Perhaps to help gin up March 4th? What's March 4th? Apparently that's the day all real presidents are sworn into office. It's history, look it up, LIBTARD! Sorry, I was channeling a Qanon idiot for a moment there. As I mentioned, he is out of office, this Impeachment trial is expected to last a week or so, then there is whatever fresh HELL is about to take place on March 4th. After that, I hope the name Trump will simply go live on a farm in upstate New York, where it can roam free and live happy, like pets and humans, all do one day! If you get my drift.

But in the mean time...
 
Paperwhite Narcissus 
Woodbridge Ecological Reserve
Lodi, California
Nikon

 
~Carly 

No comments: