Saturday, December 12, 2020

Life Under The Canopy Of Autumn


"The Might of life 
honors the waning sun of autumn
be-decking the landscape 
in a fancy blaze of tangerine."
 
~Tara Estacaan
 
It's basically the last week of autumn and some trees have shed their last leaf, while others are hanging on with overfilled branches of beautiful leaves. So, as sad as I am, I know the post-season of leaves will continue to keep me smiling for at least another month, maybe two! They will get me through until the inauguration of Joe Biden on January 20th. Sigh. It's only a little over a month away, 39 days to be exact, but it feels like forever. If only Trump would stop, and autumn play in my mind forever. 
 
Let There Be Light...








~Carly
Stockton, California
December 12th 2020
 
 

No comments: