Saturday, September 05, 2020

The Midnight Hour (Movie) 1985



"If my dreams came true, I'd be living in a horror movie"

~Marty Rubin

Okay, so Blogger is acting up again, so no new photos today, but if you liked the movie I posted a couple days ago, you'll love this one. From 1985, also an ABC made for TV movie, I bring you, In The Midnight Hour. It's a lighthearted take on all things, Halloween, and includes some good music, a few laughs, and yes, what would a horror movie be without some chills? Anyway, it's one of my favorites so sit back and enjoy some fun.

Cast
Shari Belafonte-Harper
DeDee Pfeiffer
Dick Van Patton 
LeVar Burton 

Enjoy!

 Update!

Oh look, Blogger is letting me post photos again. Sigh. But I already wrote this post and added the video. Oh well, enjoy the film and I will be posting some new photos tomorrow... I hope. Check back then. 

Carly
September 5th 2020
Stockton, California

No comments: