Monday, December 16, 2019

Slanting Autumn Light

"Autumn... the grace in letting dead things fall."

~Darnell Lamont Walkermont Walker

 I had the most difficult time trying the line up the shadows on this photo. It was late in the day and I was having some shoulder difficulties, but I loved they way the scene looked. It was a small set of steps in Auburn, California, and we were just passing by, or I would have spent a little longer working with the light. Frustrating, but also kind of fun. I made a not of where the steps were, so I will give it another go next year. Yes, that's right. I am already ignoring most of 2020, in favor of setting my sights on autumn 2020, because, why wouldn't I? 

#85 Leaf Of The Day
December 16th 2019
Grass Valley, California
Nikon 


~Mood: Happy
~Me    :)
 

No comments: