Sunday, November 03, 2019

A Bouquet Of Autumn Leaves

"Leaves grow old gracefully, being such joy in their last lingering days. How vibrant and bright is their final flurry of life."

~Karen Gibbs

I always said, if we ever renew our vows, I would carry a bouquet of autumn leaves, as opposed to the pink and white roses I carried on our wedding day. Don't get me wrong, the roses were amazing, and they were the color I always dreamed of carrying, but I have grown to love the colors of autumn so much, that I think I could do better now. I thought about that, as I photographed these leaves the other day. They had just fallen from the tree I was under, and at first glance they looked like a wedding bouquet to me. All the gorgeous colors of autumn, in one natural bouquet. The only thing I might add to them, would be to some crystals, and some pearled beads. Other than that, they seem, ready to me! 

#42 Leaf Of The Day
November 3rd, 2019
Sacramento, California
Nikon 

~Mood: Happy
~Me  :)

No comments: