Sunday, October 07, 2018

A Bird Of A Different Autumn And The Leaf Of The Day

Herring Gull
November 19th, 2008
Golden Gate Bridge
San Francisco, California
Minolta


Autumn
The autumn comes, a maiden fair
In slenderness and grace,
With nodding rice-stems in her hair
And lilies in her face.
 In flowers of grasses she is clad;
And as she moves along,
Birds greet her with their cooing glad
Like bracelets' tinkling song.

~Kalidasa

I was tidying up some folders of my photography for 2018, when I came across a folder from November of 2008, which had somehow been misplaced. Inside were a group of photos I did near the Golden Gate Bridge, on a crisp autumn morning. The air was delicious that day! You could see forever, and forever was absolutely beautiful! I photographed this curious fellow that day, but I don't remember posting him on this blog before, so I thought it would be nice to give him, or her, a little recognition. It's a pretty bird, isn't it? I am glad I found it, now I can add one more beauty to my Birds folder on Flickr.

 #16 Leaf of The Day
October 7th, 2018
Ione, California

 
~Mood: Happy
~Me :)

No comments: