Sunday, September 30, 2018

Rhythm Of The Wind

"If you move faster than the music, it will look strange; if you move slower than the music, it will look strange! Be like autumn leaves which follow exactly the rhythm of the wind."

~Mehmet Murat ildan 

Sometimes in autumn, I like to post pictures of big piles of leaves, and here we have the first one of the season! There are oak leaves and Dogwood, and I think there might be a few Japanese Maple leaves mixed in, although that tree looked pretty green, so I am not really sure about that. Anyway, I am surprised to see leaves turning this early, I just hope there will still be color late into the season, and not all drop off by Thanksgiving. Cross your fingers for me, because I have a lot of day trips, and leaf destinations planned!

#9 Leaf Of The Day
September 30th, 2018
Stockton, Ca

~Mood: Happy
 ~Me

No comments: