Saturday, October 28, 2017

October Days And Falling Leaves

 "October made the leaves on Main Street fit for a crown. They dripped from the trees in jewel-toned shades:
 yellow and orange and fiery red. The cool wind sent a confetti-cluster of leaves down around us."

~Natalie Lloyd
Untitled

My posts have been pretty autumn heavy this month, so I thought I would share the incredible beauty that is San Francisco! I missed Berkeley so much the other day, that my heart was literally aching, and no trip to Berkeley would be complete without a photo of San Francisco, as seen from Grizzly Peak Boulevard! The sun was setting, and the lights downtown weren't all on yet, but as you can see, that only gave it a wonderful pumpkin glow! The air has been heavy with smoke from the North Bay fires, and a "Spare the Air" day was in affect, but it made the city, and the sunset in general so beautiful, in a somewhat melancholy manner. Still, just seeing my beautiful city, made my heart happy!


#28 Leaf Of The Day
October 28th, 2017
Berkeley, California

Mood: Happy
~Me :) 

No comments: