Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Follow The Rhythm Of The Autumn Wind

"If you move faster than the music, it will look strange; if you move slower than the music, it will look strange! Be like autumn leaves which follow exactly the rhythm of the wind!"

~Mehmet Murat ildan

There is only a little over a week left in my beloved autumn! I wish I could have posted every single leaf I photographed, but that wasn't possible, so I have put together a small collection of leaves that I felt must not be missed! Oh my, each so individual, like the fingerprints of the tree they graced. They were beautiful this year, and I am so happy with this years album that I am looking forward to perhaps doing more with my collection next year.

Just planning for next autumn, a year from now, gives me hope! While I fight the depression, and I still don't see my life a year from now, when I concentrate on the autumn leaves I realize I still have hope, and I am just trying to think of it as only three seasons away! So, if you enjoy my autumn photography, stay tuned, there is more to come! 

 Unpublished Autumn Leaves 2016 Album #1




"Autumn... the year's last, loveliest smile."

~William Cullen Bryant
Indian Summer

Leaf Of The Day
December 13th 2016





Mood: Quiet/Okay

~Me


No comments: